Sunday, November 2, 2008

ribbit ribbit halloween

i know you read dean's blog first, so you already know we were frogs for halloween. it was really fun. i loved my costume and wore my hat the whole time. i really enjoyed being outside with all the festivities on our street. here's the frog look on me:



outside before trick-or-treating






it took me a few minutes to get what all the activity was. i would be helped out of the wagon, walked to our neighbor's front door, wait while they came to the door, and then..... they put candy in my bag. unlike my brother at this age, i know what candy is. i especially enjoyed the lollipops and sucked on one of them for about 30 minutes in between all my trips into and out of the wagon. fun night. can't wait to do it again!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: