Monday, April 23, 2007

settling down

things are starting to settle down a bit. i've figured out that about every two or three hours my tummy starts burning. but then mommy seems to be right there to make it all better.


there's this other little person in the house (i spoke of him in my last post) that has been helping me figure things out. i think he's called 'dean' but i can't be sure, because i also hear him referred to as:
  1. "the bean"
  2. "beanie"
  3. "beano"
  4. "bugman"
  5. "deano"
i think i'll call him 'brutha'

then there's this other guy who sometimes holds me late at night. the last thing i remember is falling asleep in his arms... then, the next thing i know, mommy is waking me up to feed me again. or do i wake her up... the details are a little sketchy at this point. anyway, dean calls this other guy 'da' so i guess i will to. as soon as i figure out how to make something come out of my mouth besides cries, whimpers, and milk.

No comments: